Come be part of the largest evolution of frameworks and runtimes that power the Amazon shopping experiences. Amazon offers a staggering array of shopping experiences to a diverse set of shoppers on a variety of devices, and these frameworks provide the building blocks for all of them.
You are passionate about building software that makes hundreds of developers efficient and productive. You thrive in a team of other engineers who collaborate and work alongside you, not shy to take on big goals and hard problems, knowing that you can work through the ambiguity, take risks and experiment, define and deliver solutions in small chunks, build on success from the past and learn from failures.
Your immediate customers are other developers, and your ideas and code will touch hundreds of millions of shoppers worldwide. You will have the opportunity to impact the technical choices we make at Amazon and how Amazon developers develop. This is a place where you can apply and further your strong technical skills while delivering impactful business results.
Amazon is a place where builders build, and we enable Amazon builders. It's still Day One. Help us build the future.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer - Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
• Own design and implementation of systems supporting a wide range of use cases, at high scale with high quality.
• Collaborate within a team and across other teams to launch best in class technical solutions.
• Optimize, tune and maintain quality, performance and availability of systems.
• Learn and be curious, and in turn teach, mentor and grow other engineers.BASIC QUALIFICATIONS
• 2+ years professional experience as a software developer
• World-class skills in software engineering practices (or demonstrable progress on the way to being world-class)PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
• Passion (and/or deep curiosity, experience) for designing, building, and operating massive scale, high-availability, low-latency services.
• Almost-obsessive need to delight internal and external customers and to change what's possible for them.
• Strongly contribute to a close-knit, high functioning team.
• Excellence in or the willingness to learn to communicate with customers, other tech teams, and management to collect requirements and discuss technical topics.
• Sense of humor and ability to deliver results while having fun.
Software and Programming