Do you like solving emerging and complex problems? Do you have a passion for creating end-to-end solutions? Do you have an interest in security? Do you like working closely with your users?
Amazon's Security Automation Team is looking for talented engineers focused on delivering automation and workflow tools. The Security Automation Team builds software solutions that are used by multiple teams across Amazon. Vulnerability Management, Incident Response, and Security Operations are some of SAT's focus areas and each plays a critical role in ensuring that our customers' data remains secure. Come be part of a team that solve problems in a fast-paced environment.
As an engineer on the team, you will contribute to all aspects of the software development lifecycle including design, development, documentation, testing and operations. Your work will include front-end UI design, back-end database design, and everything in between.
If you are looking for a team that requires you to use your full engineering skill set to deliver software that have immediate observable impact on Amazon, look no further.BASIC QUALIFICATIONS
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field with 5+ years of experience
• Proficient in multiple programming languages
• Experience with SQL and relational databases
• Experience working in a Linux/Unix environment
• Proven track record of problem solving and design
• Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms and designing for maintability, scalability and availability
• Excellent teamwork and collaboration skills
• Results oriented, high energy, self-directedPREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
• Proficient in Ruby, Ruby on Rails and/or Java
• Experience working with NoSQL databases
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer - Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
Software and Programming