Zappos Digital customer experience team is looking for a Software Engineer to build and maintain exciting next-gen experiences for our customers.
We are looking for Software Engineers to be key contributors to our success and drive the strategic development. This position offers exceptional opportunities to grow your technical and non-technical skills.
You will have the opportunity to really make a difference by inventing, enhancing and building world class systems, working on exciting and challenging projects.
You are self-motivated. You think like an entrepreneur, constantly innovating and driving positive change, but more importantly, you consistently deliver mind-boggling results.
This is an opportunity to be a part of something different. To go bold. We're a team that isn't afraid to take risks and question the status quo. Oh yeah, we like to have fun too. If this sounds like you, apply today!BASIC QUALIFICATIONS
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
• 1+ year of software development experience
• Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design
• Computer Science fundamentals in data structures
• Computer Science fundamentals in algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
• Knowledge of, at least, one modern programming language such as C, C++, C#, Java, or PerlPREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
• A good engineer will demonstrate that they can proactively and continually improve their level of knowledge about Amazon's business and relevant technologies, and use this knowledge to deliver high quality, accurate software deliverables.
• Clear, professional communication skills able to contribute to team discussions, knowing when to contribute, when to listen, and when to ask questions.
• Experience developing in a Linux environment
• Good communication skills and willingness to learn new technologies
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is committed to providing accommodations at all stages through recruitment and employment in accordance with applicable human rights and accommodation legislation. If contacted for an employment opportunity, advise Human Resources if you require accommodation, including in order to apply for a position.
Software and Programming