Would you like to be a part of a technology team that enables Amazon businesses to conduct risk investigations securely, efficiently, and at scale?
We are the hidden force behind Amazon that works tirelessly to protect our customers and their most vital information. We own the platform that helps drive decisions for any kind of risk investigations at Amazon. We're looking for a passionate engineer to help develop product features that scale and support the massive amount of investigations handled by our risk management teams. This includes creating and supporting investigation tools used worldwide. We are an agile team, moving quickly in collaboration with our business to bring new features that protect millions of Amazon customers.
We're looking for someone with sound knowledge in current software development technologies. You will work closely with some of the smartest people in the industry to deliver positive customer experience. The systems are complex and there are huge opportunities to work at all levels from the front-end user experience, to a set of robust platform services.
The ideal candidate is an experienced hands-on software developer that thrives in a fast-paced environment, loves building software, is self-directed, knows how to get things done, and is not afraid to take on big challenges. If you have a passion for driving quality, improving customer experience and developing systems that are secure and maintainable, we'd love to talk to you!BASIC QUALIFICATIONS
• Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
• 1+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems.
• 2+ years of non-internship professional software development experiencePREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
• MS degree in Computer Science.
• Experience with web development (React, Type Script and RESTful services)
• Knowledge of AWS technologies (DynamoDB, S3, Kinesis, SNS, SQS, CDK, etc.)
• 2+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us .
Software and Programming