Amazon Fuse is a newly launched product and team at Amazon. The Fuse team works closely with international partners in the mobile space.
The Fuse team is seeking a software development engineer to contribute to the development of a new system that will be used by multiple Amazon businesses through dozens of international markets. This new system will provide the opportunity to work with cross functional teams across Amazon. The role provides provides high visibility and the opportunity to work with both Amazon internal teams as well as external customers.
• Develop high quality maintainable code
• Participate in design discussions
• Execute projects and develop against an outlined design
• Collaborate across team boundaries with other teams
• Communicate issues and technical roadblocks effectively
• Ability to navigate through a large complex codebaseBASIC QUALIFICATIONS
• Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented designPREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
• MS in Computer Science or equivalent
• 1+ years of software development
• Experience developing high quality, large scale consumer applications
• Experience developing Serverless applications
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer - Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation
Software and Programming