We are shaping the future where billions of smart devices will autonomously connect to AWS Cloud. Do you want to design, build and deploy software on a global scale? Come and join the AWS!
We are seeking software developers with industry experience, technical innovation and solid engineering skills. All of our development is very partner and customer-centric, and you should feel strongly not only about building and releasing good software, but about making that software highly reliable and scalable. Experience with cloud and web services, operating systems, device software, and test frameworks will be helpful.
You should be someone who enjoys working and having fun with some of the smartest software engineers in the industry, building complex system software to deliver significant impact for the AWS business. This is your opportunity to design, implement and launch new AWS Services.BASIC QUALIFICATIONS
• 2+ years of non-internship professional software development experience
• Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
• 1+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systemsPREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or another technical field, or commensurate professional experience.
• Experience in large-scale data processing systems or distributed systems
• Experience with Scrum, Kanban or Agile development
• Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
• Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams, and management to collect requirements, describe software product features, and technical designs
Software and Programming