Zappos Digital Customer Experience Team is looking for an experienced Software Engineer to build and maintain exciting next-gen experiences for our customers.
We are looking for experienced Software Engineers to be key contributors to our success and drive the strategic development. This position offers exceptional opportunities to grow your technical and non-technical skills.
You will have the opportunity to really make a difference by inventing, enhancing and building world class systems, working on exciting and challenging projects. You will develop medium-large software solutions (e.g. major portion of a product or application) to meet customer needs.
You are self-motivated. You think like an entrepreneur, constantly innovating and driving positive change, but more importantly, you consistently deliver mind-boggling results.
This is an opportunity to be a part of something different. To go bold. We're a team that isn't afraid to take risks and question the status quo. Oh yeah, we like to have fun too. If this sounds like you, apply today!BASIC QUALIFICATIONS
• 3+ years professional experience in software development
• Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design
• Computer Science fundamentals in data structures
• Computer Science fundamentals in algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
• Experience with at least, one object oriented programming language such as C, C++, Java, or PerlPREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
• Experience building complex software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers
• Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
• Ability to take a project from scoping requirements through actual launch of the project
• Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams, and management to collect requirements, describe software product features, and technical designs.
Software and Programming