Amazon Payments is one of the fastest growing businesses within Amazon. The team is looking for passionate, talented, and super-smart software engineers. We're looking for people who innovate, love solving hard problems, and never take 'no' for an answer. Our engineers are top-notch software developers in the industry, who work hard, have fun, and make history.
Software Development Engineers will be responsible for design, development, delivery and support of large-scale, multi-tiered, distributed software applications and tools.BASIC QUALIFICATIONS
• A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent combination of technical education and work experience;
• Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
• 1+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems.
• 3+ years professional experience in software development.PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
• Masters in Computer Science or related area or equivalent industry experience
• Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design.
• Computer Science fundamentals in data structures.
• Computer Science fundamentals in algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
• Experience working with large-scale, multi-tiered, distributed applications.
• Proficiency in, at least, one modern programming language such as Scala, C, C++, Java, or Perl.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer - Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation
Software and Programming