Zappos Digital Customer Experience Team is looking for an experienced Software Engineer in Test to build and maintain exciting next-gen experiences for our customers.
We are looking for experienced Software Engineers in Test who are passionate about quality to be key contributors to our success and drive the strategic development. You have industry-leading technical abilities that enable you to significantly improve and measure test coverage, develop the best automation, drive testability and diagnostic ability into the product, while promoting best practices in quality areas.
You will have the opportunity to really make a difference by inventing, enhancing and building world class systems, working on exciting and challenging projects. The position requires a strong engineer with hands-on coding experience in Object-Oriented Programming (i.e. Java/C++/Python, etc.) Expect to spend at least 50% of your time doing design and coding. The role also requires you to be able to analyze and work with complex architectures.
Your vision is to drive better development processes within your organization, involving quality control activities earlier to ensure high quality code in the final product when it is first deployed to production.
This position offers exceptional opportunities to grow your technical and non-technical skills and to be a part of something different. To go bold. We're a team that isn't afraid to take risks and question the status quo. Oh yeah, we like to have fun too. If this sounds like you, apply today!BASIC QUALIFICATIONS
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or relevant field
• 4+ years coding experience in Object Oriented Programming (i.e. JAVA, C++, Python, etc.)
• 4+ years of developing automated tests for web-based products.
• Automation development experience with products such as Load Runner/Win Runner does not applyPREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
• Strong development background on large projects on collaborative teams
• Proven coding skills in Java, C# or C++ on Unix/Linux platforms
• Experience with experience with XML, XSD, WSDL, and SOAP and a history working with web client software
• Experience writing or enhancing test harness/framework is desired.
• Database knowledge highly desired.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is committed to providing accommodations at all stages through recruitment and employment in accordance with applicable human rights and accommodation legislation. If contacted for an employment opportunity, advise Human Resources if you require accommodation, including in order to apply for a position.
Software and Programming