Software Engineer II - Amazon Web Services - Vancouver, BC
TSO Logic is a trailblazing new team acquired into the Amazon Web Services (AWS) Migration Services group. Our products and services provide guidance and insights to create an optimized path for migration from on-premise to AWS.
Through highly configurable multi-variate modeling and advanced analytics, our services deliver accurate and intuitive -driven recommendations to right-size and right-cost compute.
Demands for our services are ramping up quickly and we are looking to accelerate our growth. We are seeking motivated and results-oriented Software Engineers to join our talented team.
The candidate is clearly passionate about new opportunities and has a demonstrated track record of success in innovating new features and delivering products. Creating reliable, scalable, and -performance products requires exceptional technical expertise, a sound understanding of the fundamentals of Computer Science, and practical experience building large-scale .
The candidate is a strong technical contributor and emerging leader - designing, developing and delivering across all tiers of our products.BASIC QUALIFICATIONS
• Strong object-oriented and coding skills in a modern programming language such as C++, C# or Java
• Experience with C# and .NET
• 2+ years design and development experience
• Demonstrated experience building high-performance, highly-available and scalable distributed systemsPREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
• Fundamentally-strong enterprise architecture and skills
• Knowledge of Agile methodologies & best practices for the software life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, control management, build processes, testing, and operations
• Desire for automated test coverage including Unit Testing
• An eagerness to dive deep, experiment rapidly and get things done
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Software and Programming