The AWS S3 and Amazon Connect teams will be hosting interviews the week of April 13th 2020 in Kyiv Ukraine and will be hosting an Interview Tips and Tricks Networking Event. You will have the opportunity to meet with team members and participate in a break out sessions!
During our Networking Event we will have hors d'oeuvres and drinks and you can have causal and engaging dialogue about AWS. You can even invite a friend!
We have a very flat organizational structure and casual office vibe. We live and breathe our leadership principles. Our teams operate much like a start-up in that we try to keep them small, but leverage all the resources and stability of being the largest cloud provider. We often joke that service teams have to be "two pizza size"-if a group can't be fed with two pizzas it's too large and should be split up. This dynamic creates a fast-paced, intellectually stimulating environment with a lot of ownership, collaboration, and little red tape. You'll rarely be the smartest person in the room working here- you'll be surrounded by brilliant folks you can always learn something from.
The S3 and Connect teams are seeking talented senior engineers to join our growing team in the following location:
• Vancouver, Canada
We offer our hires comprehensive family relocation packages, very competitive salaries and assistance with visa sponsorship.
Curious to learn more?
Send your resume to Kyiv2020AWS@amazon.com
for consideration and more details.BASIC QUALIFICATIONS
• 2+ years of non-internship professional software development experience
• Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
• 1+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems.
BS in CS or related fieldPREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS• MS in CS or related field
• Experience building highly scalable infrastructure software or distributed systems for commercial online services
• Familiarity with AWS services like EC2, EBS, RDS, SWF, etc.
• Demonstrated leadership abilities to drive operational excellence and best practices
• Systems design expertise
Software and Programming