We're giving the beauty industry a makeover. Join Amazon's Beauty tech team and help us create a new innovative experiences for millions of customers.
Our vision is to become the most trusted beauty retailer in the world. To reach this goal we develop technologies that allow customers to find the right product for their skin/hair/body across the largest catalog of beauty products in the world with the highest accuracy and the best user experience.
We are looking for talented Software Development Engineers to join a new team focused on building personalized beauty recommendation services, enhancing our beauty data processing tools, and improving the Amazon experience for premium beauty brands.
You will be directly responsible for designing and developing the engaging and innovative shopping experiences for beauty and grooming products on Amazon. You will work directly with the product management, designer and the broader Amazon tech community to build software solutions to enhance the beauty shopping experience across all surfaces, including desktop, mobile devices, and other Amazon innovative devices.BASIC QUALIFICATIONS
• 1 year of industry experience developing complex technology projects.
• Bachelor's degree or above in Computer science, Math, Statistics or related field
• Knowledge of Computer Science fundamentals such as object-oriented design, algorithm design, data structures, problem solving, and complexity analysis
• Familiarity with the syntax and basic concepts of programming languages such as Java, C/C++ or PythonPREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
• Experience with distributed, multi-tiered systems, algorithms, and relational databases.
• Experience building full-stack web applications, as well as tools to analyze, process, and manipulate data
• Experience in optimization mathematics such as linear programming and nonlinear optimization
• Knowledge of, and experiencing with, machine learning algorithms from simple data classification to advanced reinforced learning models.
Software and Programming