Amazon Web Services (AWS) provides companies of all sizes with an infrastructure web services platform in the cloud. With AWS you can requisition compute power, storage, and other services, gaining access to a suite of elastic IT infrastructure services as your business demands them. AWS is the leading platform for designing and developing applications for the cloud, has over 400,000 third party developers writing applications for the platform and is currently used by leading companies like New York Times, Netflix and NASA/JPL
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is looking for full stack engineers to build world-class user interfaces for our customers. You will work on architecting, designing and implementing high performant console applications for our customers to interact with Databases and AI services. Our engineers don't just work on web development but they also work on scalable middle tier and backend services. Besides building applications, you will get a chance to build and open source tools and frameworks used by AWS development community.
Most of our applications are built using Java and ReactJS, but we pick right tools and technologies for the right solution, so you are free to choose whatever is necessary to solve challenging problem.
Who you are:
• Highly-motivated and thrive in an environment where problems are open-ended.
• Enjoy engaging in passionate discussions with smart people and letting the best ideas rise to the top.
• Strong understanding of CS fundamentals, Object Oriented Design and Data Structures.
• Have experience in basic cross browser support, caching and optimization techniques (css sprite, minify, gzip, data uri) for faster page load times.
• Genuinely excited about technology, have a strong interest in learning and playing with the latest technologies.
"Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer - Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation"BASIC QUALIFICATIONS
• 2+ years of non-internship professional software development experience
• Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
• 1+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems.
• Candidates must have a Bachelor in Computer Science Engineering or related field.
• 2+ years experience in enterprise-level software architecture and implementation.
• Candidate must have good written and oral communication skills, be a fast learner and have the ability to adapt quickly to a fast-paced development environment
• 5+ years professional experience in software developmentPREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
• 5+ years professional experience in software development
• Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design
• Computer Science fundamentals in data structures
• Computer Science fundamentals in algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
• Proficiency in, at least, one modern programming language such as Java, ReactJS
Software and Programming