Are you an experienced SDE looking to bring your passion to solving some of the world's most complex problems? Do you have what it takes to create and deliver the next generation of Amazon's financial platform?
Amazon Finance Technology is seeking a talented SDE who can guide the creation of a horizontally-scalable platform that will transact and account for hundreds of billions of dollars each year. You will work on the next-generation financial services platform that drives and accounts for all financial transactions across all Amazon businesses. Financial expertise & experience is not necessary, but you should be an expert in working with highly abstracted, extensible systems in a multi-tenant architecture.
As a SDE in Finance Technology, you will be responsible for driving technical decisions, delivering functional components, and mentoring junior engineers to develop logical & maintainable services that meets high standards of quality and abstraction.BASIC QUALIFICATIONS
- Plus de 2 ans d'expérience professionnelle en développement de logiciels, hors stag / 2+ years of non-internship professional software development experience
- Plus de 1 an d'expérience en lien avec la conception ou à l'architecture du système (architecture, modèles de conception, fiabilité et mise à l'échelle) de systèmes nouveaux et actuels / 1+ years of experience contributing to the system design or architecture (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems
- Expérience de la programmation avec au moins un langage de programmation de logiciels / Programming experience with at least one software programming language
- Master's degree in an Engineering related field
- Expert in principles of SOA and distributed system design
- Strong communication skills with a focus on communicating big ideas and technical designs cleanly and concisely
- Natural leader who is focused on delivering results while developing junior engineers
Amazon is committed to providing accommodations at all stages through recruitment and employment in accordance with applicable human rights and accommodation legislation. If contacted for an employment opportunity, advise Human Resources if you require accommodation, including in order to apply for a position.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or other legally protected status. If you would like to request an accommodation, please notify your Recruiter.
Software and Programming