Come be part of a team that will directly shape and influence the future growth of Amazon. The Centralized Amazon Sourcing Tool - Prospect Management eXchange (CAST-PMX) team is responsible for delivering an industry leading candidate sourcing solutions that are both powerful and light-weight. This team and technologies are a critical component in Amazon's continued growth and launching of new products and services. We build the systems that find the great people that make Amazon great!
You will contribute to all aspects of the software development lifecycle including design, development, documentation, testing and operations. You have strong verbal and written communication skills, are self-driven and deliver high quality results in a fast-paced environment. As a part of the CAST-PMX team, you will deliver robust feature sets, intuitive designs, and user interfaces that make it easy for Amazonians to excel at recruiting the top talent in the world.
As a software development engineer, you will play a pivotal role in shaping the definition, vision, design, roadmap and development of product features from beginning to end. You will:
- Design, implement, test, deploy and maintain innovative software solutions to transform service performance, durability, cost, and security.
- Use software engineering best practices to ensure a high standard of quality for all of the team deliverables
- Write high quality distributed system software
- Work in an agile, startup-like development environment, where you are always working on the most important stuff.
- Plus de 2 ans d'expérience professionnelle en développement de logiciels, hors stag / 2+ years of non-internship professional software development experience
- Plus de 1 an d'expérience en lien avec la conception ou à l'architecture du système (architecture, modèles de conception, fiabilité et mise à l'échelle) de systèmes nouveaux et actuels / 1+ years of experience contributing to the system design or architecture (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems
- Expérience de la programmation avec au moins un langage de programmation de logiciels / Programming experience with at least one software programming language
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science (or related discipline) and/or equivalent training & work experience
- Equivalent experience to a Bachelor's degree based on 3 years of work experience for every 1 year of education
- Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design
- Computer Science fundamentals in data structures
- Computer Science fundamentals in algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
- Experience creating highly-scalable web or desktop applications.
- 6+ years professional experience in software development
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
- Experience with distributed computing and enterprise-wide systems
- Hands-on expertise in many disparate technologies, typically ranging from front-end user interfaces through to back-end systems and all points in between.
By submitting your application here, you can apply once to be considered for multiple Software Engineer openings across various Amazon teams. If you are successful in passing through the initial application review and assessment, you will be asked to submit your career and personal preferences so that our dedicated recruiters can match you to the right role based on these preferences.
Amazon is committed to providing accommodations at all stages through recruitment and employment in accordance with applicable human rights and accommodation legislation. If contacted for an employment opportunity, advise Human Resources if you require accommodation, including in order to apply for a position.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or other legally protected status. If you would like to request an accommodation, please notify your Recruiter.
Software and Programming