Have you ever wanted to work on state of the art neural machine translation and applied machine learning that will make a lasting impact on society?
We are looking for brilliant Machine Learning Software Dev Engineers who have the passion to tackle tough problems by bringing cutting edge deep learning technologies to customer facing neural machine translation products at Amazon Web Services (AWS)!
As a Machine Learning Software Dev Engineer on the Amazon Translate Team (https://aws.amazon.com/translate/) you will design and develop fast, efficient and highly scalable deep learning algorithms that are applied to challenging deep learning-based Machine Translation problems.
In Translate we work on a neural machine translation service that delivers fast, high-quality, and affordable language translation.
Neural machine translation is a form of language translation automation that uses deep learning models to deliver more accurate and more natural sounding translation than traditional statistical and rule-based translation algorithms. Amazon Translate allows you to localize content - such as websites and applications - for international users, and to easily translate large volumes of text efficiently.
You'll work with senior scientists and engineers within Amazon AI and develop high quality software that is robust and reliable.
Software Engineers at Amazon do so much more than just software development.
We'll be looking at you to help:
• Decide what features to build and performance improvements.
• Drive software engineering best practice.
• Design distributed and scalable systems.
• Provide technical leadership and contribute to the definition, development, integration, test, documentation, and support of Java and Python software.
• Instill best practices for software development and documentation, making sure designs meet requirements, and delivering high quality software on tight schedules.BASIC QUALIFICATIONS
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Engineering
• 1+ years of software development experience
• 1+ years of distributed systems experiencePREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
• Masters or PhD in Computer Science
• Experience with deep learning systems will be a big plus.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer - Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation
Software and Programming