AWS AI is looking for world-class software developers to join the Deep Learning cross-framework team. In this organization, you will be responsible for contributing extensions to the TensorFlow and PyTorch machine learning frameworks and for developing cross-framework solutions to support training of Deep Learning models at scale, involving thousands of accelerators. You will be working in a fast-paced, cross-disciplinary team of engineers and researchers who are leaders in the field. You will take on challenging problems, elicit requirements, and deliver innovative solutions into production that consolidate the AI team as thought leaders in the space.
Inclusive Team Culture
Here at AWS, we embrace our differences. We are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We have ten employee-led affinity groups, reaching 40,000 employees in over 190 chapters globally. We have innovative benefit offerings, and host annual and ongoing learning experiences, including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences. Amazon's culture of inclusion is reinforced within our 14 Leadership Principles, which remind team members to seek diverse perspectives, learn and be curious, and earn trust.
Our team puts a high value on work-life balance. It isn't about how many hours you spend at home or at work; it's about the flow you establish that brings energy to both parts of your life. We believe striking the right balance between your personal and professional life is critical to life-long happiness and fulfillment. We offer flexibility in working hours and encourage you to find your own balance between your work and personal lives.
Mentorship & Career Growth
Our team is dedicated to supporting new members. We have a broad mix of experience levels and tenures, and we're building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing and mentorship. Our senior members enjoy one-on-one mentoring and thorough, but kind, code reviews. We care about your career growth and strive to assign projects based on what will help each team member develop into a better-rounded engineer and enable them to take on more complex tasks in the future.BASIC QUALIFICATIONS
- Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
- Bachelor's degree in computer science related fields OR 1+ years equivalent experience in software development
- Bachelor Degree in computer science, engineering, statistics, mathematics or related field;
- M.Sc. Degree in computer science, engineering, statistics, mathematics or related field;
- Proficiency in the TensorFlow and/or PyTorch frameworks;
- Strong working knowledge of C++ programming language;
- Strong working knowledge of Python programming language;
- Experience in developing highly scalable, fault-tolerant, distributed systems;
- Experience with multi-threaded asynchronous development in C++
- Solid understanding of machine learning techniques and concepts;
- Experience with High Performance Computing systems;
- Experience with CUDA programming;
- Experience with Deep Learning models for Natural Language Understanding or Computer Vision tasks;
- Experience with Linux kernel system calls or POSIX API (process control, communication, and device management);
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Software and Programming