Come and help us build that will empower our customers to use their IoT to optimize their businesses! AWS IoT SiteWise is a fast growing multidisciplinary team addressing industrial customer needs to transform physical operations into self-learning autonomous , through a combination of software engineering, edge computing, and applied research. We are looking for senior software engineers for several teams to lead system , drive a technical standard, collaborate with customers to iterate early architectures, mentor junior staff, and craft/ship great code. If this is intriguing, read on.
Industrial are the new tech. Physical operations generate petabytes of across increasingly dynamic processes and require 1000s of sophisticated multi-variate decisions a second. We believe that democratizing advanced process analytics and the IoT technologies that convert physical state to digital measurements, will fuel a new dynamic, diverse manufacturing sector to provide interesting jobs, products and a robust economic engine.
Our technical challenges involve software engineering, edge computing, applied science, and user interface . We need to and apply quantitative (e.g. machine learning, computer vision, AR/VR) to make industrial process analysis relevant and actionable for operations engineers. We need to build software and information to manage industrial , train models and apply them to critical operations at industrial scale. We need to build intuitive, responsive user interfaces that bridge the gap of machine and human scale so that workers across the skill spectrum can be effective and included in this digital transformation of industry.
As a senior member of the team, you can have a huge impact on everything from the functionality we deliver for our customers, to the architecture of our , to the we employ, to the culture we build.
• Are a group of technologists from diverse backgrounds
• Obsess over our customer's needs and experience
• Are owners. We love building new innovative technologies, and improving our existing ones
• Wear multiple hats. We enjoy the prototyping and tinkering stages, as well as the rigor of making solutions production-ready.
• Are fast-growing, agile and collaborative
• Enjoy seeing the impact your work has on real customers
• Are comfortable in an agile environment and create order from ambiguity
• Are excited about the incredible opportunity connected products represent
• Build strong teams with others as passionate as you about this mission
• Take ownership and doing whatever it takes to get the job done
• Want to create applications at a massive scale used by millions of people
• Use to make decisions and validate assumptions
• Learn from others and help grow those in your team to achieve their best
Additional Details :
This position focusses on a new initiative in AWS IoT focussing on helping our customers to extract meaningful value out of their IoT . Our goal is to provide end-to-end solutions to make the raw from connected devices consumable for analysis. In addition, we will allow them to gain insights and build intelligence from their by applying machine learning and predictive technologies as well as perform ad-hoc analysis on their streaming and batch sources.
We are looking for software engineers with passion for building (or learning about) machine learning and mining , large scale cloud services and end to end solutions to enable and support Internet connected devices. This position provides a unique opportunity to solve challenging problems in the intersection of three key technologies - Internet of Things, Machine Learning and Large-scale services (AWS).BASIC QUALIFICATIONS
• BS in Computer Science or equivalent
• 2+ years of industry non-internship experience on software development
• 3 year of programming experience in at least one object-oriented language (e.g., , , C/C++)
• Mastery of the tools of the trade, including experience with a variety of modern programming languages (e.g., , , C/C++, Objective C, , Ruby) and - technologies (e.g., , SQLite, OpenGL, Spring, Hadoop, Spark, Mesos, Rails)
• Experience with machine learning, big or large scale for commercial online servicesPREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
• Advanced degree (MS, PhD)
• Strong sense of ownership, customer obsession, and drive
• Experience in modeling and analysis, especially with distinctive sources
• Experience developing machine learning software and an understanding of for , performance and reliability
• Sharp analytical abilities and proven skills
• Experience building technologies for or working in industrial physical operations
• Excellence in technical communication with peers and non-technical cohorts
• Demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in a highly innovative and fast paced environment
Software and Programming