Software Engineer - AWS Internet of Things
AWS Internet of Things (IoT) (https://aws.amazon.com/iot/) device state management team is innovating and helping customers define how their IoT devices communicate and manage device state. As part of the small agile group, you will work on all aspects of the service but focus on developing that enable enterprises secure and manage millions of deployed devices.
IoT consist of physical devices, from cars, light bulbs, sensor grids and more, that connect to the Internet. There will be 50 billion connected devices in 2020 if current trends continue, and any device that consumes electricity can become connected. AWS IoT is a managed cloud platform that lets these connected devices easily and securely interact with cloud applications and other devices. We believe that AWS IoT will be at the hub of enabling the next wave of innovation in technology.
• Own and innovate in the area of AWS IoT device state management at massive scale.
• Are a group of technologists from diverse backgrounds
• Obsess over our customer's needs and experience
• Are owners. We love building new innovative technologies, and improving our existing ones
• Wear multiple hats. We enjoy the prototyping and tinkering stages, as well as the rigor of making solutions production-ready.
• Are fast-growing, agile and collaborative
• Are passionate about building top notch services
• Enjoy seeing the impact your work has on real customers
• Are comfortable in an agile environment and create order from ambiguity
• Are excited about the incredible opportunity connected products represent
• Build strong teams with others as passionate as you about this mission
• Take ownership and doing whatever it takes to get the job done
• Want to create applications at a massive scale used by millions of people
• Use to make decisions and validate assumptions
• Learn from others and help grow those in your team to achieve their bestBASIC QUALIFICATIONS
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field of studies.
• Software experience in at least one modern programming language such as , Go, C, C++, and object-oriented .PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
• Masters degree in Computer Science/related field.
• Understanding of resource and requirements for highly scalable systems
• Experience with the operating system environment and/or an embedded OS environment
• Strong analytical skills with excellent problem solving abilities
• Knowledge of system performance and operational readiness monitoring
• Excellent problem solving skills
• Possess an extremely sound understanding of basic areas of Computer Science such as , Structures, Object Oriented , System
• Be able to write clear, reliable, testable, maintainable, quality code
• Good written and oral communication skills, be a fast learner and have the ability to adapt quickly to a fast-paced environment.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer - Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation
Software and Programming