AWS Directory Service is a fully managed, high-scale, and highly-available distributed cloud service that provides sub-second latency micro-services to a large and growing customer base. We support the scale of millions of requests per second and the service needs to be always available. AWS Directory Service allows customers to set up and run directories in the AWS cloud, or to connect AWS resources with their existing on-premises Active Directory. As a managed offering, we take care of building and maintaining a secure, complex, and highly available directory topology for our customers to easily manage their users, groups and resources. We also facilitate automated monitoring, fail-over and recovery, along with automated patching, updates, and replication.
As part of the AWS Identity organization, we are pioneers in areas such as identity, access management, security and providing massively scaled, distributed platform capabilities to all of AWS. Our mission is to build the most secure, reliable, scalable and performant authentication and authorization platform on the planet, which enables every AWS customer to have secure access to their resources. We are building some of the largest and most complex distributed systems in the world, and we need passionate engineers like you to work with us on this mission!
As a Software Development Engineer (SDE), you'll be part of a truly innovative team in a fast-paced environment that has the entrepreneurial feel of a start-up. This is an opportunity to operate and engineer systems on a massive scale, and to gain top-notch experience in cloud computing. You'll be surrounded by people who are smart, passionate about cloud computing, and believe that world class service is critical to customer success. You will design and build the operational scalability that sustains the platform's insane growth.BASIC QUALIFICATIONS
- Plus de 2 ans d'expérience professionnelle en développement de logiciels, hors stag / 2+ years of non-internship professional software development experience
- Plus de 1 an d'expérience en lien avec la conception ou à l'architecture du système (architecture, modèles de conception, fiabilité et mise à l'échelle) de systèmes nouveaux et actuels / 1+ years of experience contributing to the system design or architecture (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems
- Expérience de la programmation avec au moins un langage de programmation de logiciels / Programming experience with at least one software programming language
- Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms, distributed systems, and asynchronous architectures
- Strong understanding of system and application performance characteristics.
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices and best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Ability to work well with people and be both highly motivated and motivating
- Demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in a highly innovative and fast paced environment
- Understanding of Identity Systems like LDAP, Active Directory, Samba
- Should be genuinely excited about technology, have a strong interest in learning about and playing with the latest technologies.
- Experience with mission critical, 24x7 systems
- Great communication skills
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or other legally protected status. If you would like to request an accommodation, please notify your Recruiter.
Software and Programming