Do you want to impact millions of customers? Do you want to work on projects? Do you feel passionate about working with highly scalable and available ? Do you get excited at the idea of designing and delivering next generation cloud infrastructure? Your quest is finally over!!
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is a global leader in Cloud technologies. As an increasing number of enterprises move their critical to the cloud, we are in need of -powered technical talent to delight our customers by building and deploying scalable cloud solutions.
Amazon CloudFormation provides an easy declarative way to create, deploy and manage applications and infrastructure in the AWS cloud in an orderly and predictable fashion.
We are looking for software engineers who are self-driven, embrace innovation to deliver meaningful results, and who excel in a fast-paced and sometimes ambiguous environment.
The ideal candidate must be passionate about code quality, demonstrate strong communication and collaboration skills, possess the ability to work independently, and be a self-starter with a bias towards independent problem solving and dealing with ambiguity.
As a part of our team you will:
• Work with various teams and technologies to gain deep knowledge of the architecture of our
• Be responsible for diving deep into code and /iterate developer tools that are used across Amazon, AWS and external clients
• Own the entire lifecycle of CloudFormation products, from the /architecture to and continuous iterative and deployment of services
• Drive complex features from effective technical to -quality code and balance trade-offs in both and implementation
• Write clean, production ready code that reliably manages enterprise workloads and elegantly handles failures in real world environments at scale
• Actively engage with and nurture communities to find and address the most important challenges
• Interface closely with internal and external customers to quickly drive new products, new features and inventive ways forward for new feature , operational excellence, and DevOps management
• Work effectively both independently and collaboratively with teammates to deliver software successfully and to communicate and socialize your ideas effectively and in a courteous and collaborative manner
• Demonstrate your excellent oral and written communication skills with both technical and non-technical audiences
Amazon has a reputation for excellence with a mission to create the most customer-centric company in the universe, a company that customers from all over the globe will recognize, value, and trust for both our products and our service. Amazon has a fast-paced environment where we "Work Hard, Have Fun, Make History."
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer - Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation
Some travel may be required
Video on CloudFormation: https://aws.amazon.com/cloudformation/
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
• 2+ years professional experience in software development
• 1+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and (architecture, patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems
• Knowledge of, at least, one modern programming language such as C, C++, , or PerlPREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
• Experience in taking a lead role developing complex software that have successfully been delivered to customers
• Experience working in a DevOps environment
• Experience publishing projects
• Experience with AWS CloudFormation
Software and Programming