If you have exceptional .NET development skills, and you thrive on working in a dynamic development team with equally talented peers, we need to talk...
Join CentralSquare Technologies and work with a team focused on developing high value, high quality Asset Management software for use in the Public Administration of cities and towns across the United States and Canada. Leverage your top-shelf .NET development skills and work with a remarkably talented group of development professionals. If you would like to work on interesting projects in a fantastic company within a wonderful community, we may be a fit for you!
Primary responsibilities include software development (enhancing, troubleshooting, maintaining and testing) our Windows and web applications using .Net and web technologies.
Software Developers work closely with system architects to collaborate in designing & developing solutions to complex problems, and will be expected to follow design, development & testing best practices and methodologies. You will work on a collaborative agile development team, and in addition to your strong individual contributions, you will provide advice and assistance to more junior team members, as needed.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, or college diploma with equivalent experience.
- 3 - 7 years of experience as a software engineer
- Excellent communication skills in English (both written & spoken)
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills
3 - 7 years professional experience with:
- .NET 4.x/.Net Code 2.1 Frameworks
- Microsoft C# for desktop, ASP.NET
- SQL Server, IIS
- Web Services (REST, SOAP)
- Data modeling, database design and programming (SQL Server, Stored Procedures)
- Sencha Touch
Other skills that will be valuable include:
How to Apply http://hrbrg.co/s5ihPg
- Experience in Asset Management applications
- Agile/Scrum methodology
- Experience with Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Experience with source code control systems such as TFS, VSTS, Azure DevOps, Git
- Knowledge of Android and IOS OS Applications (Cordova Platform)
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Experience with Clarion would be an asset