If you have exceptional .NET development skills, and you thrive on working in a dynamic development team with equally talented peers, we need to talk...
Join CentralSquare Technologies and work with a team focused on developing high value, high quality Asset Management software for use in the Public Administration of cities and towns across the United States and Canada. Leverage your top-shelf .NET development skills and work with a remarkably talented group of development professionals. If you would like to work on interesting projects in a fantastic company within a wonderful community, we may be a fit for you!
Primary responsibilities include software development (enhancing, troubleshooting, maintaining and testing) our Windows and web applications using .Net and web technologies.
Associate Software Engineers work closely with mid-level and senior engineers in developing solutions to complex problems. You will benefit from being mentored and will be expected to follow design, development & testing best practices. You will work on a collaborative agile development team and be involved in estimation and planning activities, sprint demos and retrospectives.
- Bachelor's degree or college diploma in Computer Science
- Excellent communication skills in English (both written & spoken)
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills
- .NET 4.x/.Net Code 2.1 Frameworks
- Microsoft C# for desktop, ASP.NET
- SQL Server, IIS
- Web Services (REST, SOAP)
- Data modeling, database design and programming (SQL Server, Stored Procedures)
- Sencha Touch
Other skills that will be valuable include:
- Experience in Asset Management applications
- Agile/Scrum methodology
How to Apply http://hrbrg.co/df1cun
- Experience with source code control systems such as TFS, VSTS, Azure DevOps, Git
- Knowledge of Android and IOS OS Applications (Cordova Platform)
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle