IT/IQ Tech Recruiters is seeking a Software Developer in Test to join our client in Vancouver, BC.
Why work with our client?
- Competitive rates
- Centrally located
- Transit accessible
- Develop test scripts utilizing comprehensive business requirements, functional documentation and processes.
- Review user requirements documents to ensure that requirements are testable.
- Review application design artifacts to ensure that solution is testable, and easy to automate.
- Perform manual testing, the scope of which will encompass all functionalities of services as a prequel to automation.
- Assist in test defect management process, monitor and report on defect resolution to management
- Actively participate in user story definition, providing feedback, work breakdowns and estimates
- Ensure that user expectations are met during the testing process.
- Validate that user expectations are achieved during the testing process.
- Interact with various resources at workspace like business, development as well as analyst teams.
- Support technical support staff and Application Developers to identify and resolve defects.
- Assist in creating test automation frameworks and tools.
- Analysis of across systems to determine cause of defects
- Advises on tool usage and makes recommendations on new tools
- Analysis of complex system components to determine cause of defects and resolve
- Identifies and determines strategies to mitigate technical risks
Top Skills Required
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Expert at writing and developing technical documentation
- Influence change: Able to promote ideas, and gain the cooperation of others.
- Willingness to learn; excellent collaboration ability.
- To plan, prioritize and complete multiple complex concurrent tasks in an environment of changing deadlines, priorities and requirements
- Supports task breakdown and estimating of any complexity
- Experience in quality inspection, auditing, and testing.
- Strong computer skills and knowledge of QA databases and applications.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Must be legally eligible to work in Canada
Why work with us?
- Build a long-term relationship with an experienced recruitment expert
- Access to the ‘hidden’ job market – opportunities across Canada that aren’t posted on job boards
- Get a high-level understanding of market dynamics affecting your industry
- Gain insight into the culture of the company you’re applying for before submitting your profile
IT/IQ Tech Recruiters provides contract and permanent IT recruitment services to employers across Canada. We have a specialized approach to recruiting, segmenting our recruitment teams into specialty practice areas focusing on Development, PMO, Infrastructure and BI/CRM/ERP skill sets.
This approach enables our recruiters to become specialists; they know the market and work hard to understand each candidates’ capabilities, goals, career ambitions and quickly present them with the best possible opportunities. We are committed to helping candidates develop their careers and to helping our clients grow their business and complete important projects successfully.
We create opportunities for IT Professionals to empower business.