Software Developer in Test – SDET (Java)
This team believes in Quality Assistance, not Assurance. You will belong to feature teams that are made up of a developer, an SDET, a product owner, and a lead. These teams all focus on one feature for a release and while the SDET is all about quality, the developers take ownership of quality too. The SDET focuses 50% of their time coding. The product is highly complex and customized so they build a lot of automated tests. The QA team is currently 10 people and the leads were promoted internally into their roles.
If you are a QA professional who can code and is passionate about quality and work in a collaborative way, you should consider this opportunity. This is a 200 person, international product shop that is in growth mode.
What you need to have:
• 3+ years’ experience in QA and developing automation for web and/or mobile apps
• Proven ability to review requirements and develop test cases for short iterations
• Expertise in coding in Java - please ensure the % of the time you code is clear on your resume
• Automation development and/maintenance experience
What you will be doing:
• Develop automation of test cases (Selenium, Junit, TestNG)
• Design tests and test strategies
• Develop and document effective test plans and test cases
• Develop and perform automated web app security testing
• Load testing using tools such as Jmeter
Please note: Candidates need to be authorized to work in Canada and available for interviews in Vancouver.
For information about TEEMA Solutions Group and to consider other career opportunities, please visit www.teemagroup.com
Connect with employer:
About TEEMA Solutions Group
Why we are different TEEMA is governed by rock solid values, a mandate to empower our members and a commitment to excellence. Our Members are the most tenured in the staffing industry, with deep a...