As a Software Developer, Co-op at Clio, you will be working on a revolutionary SaaS product gaining experience with Ruby on Rails, AngularJS, React Native, native mobile development, MySQL, Redis, and ElasticSearch. You will be coached and mentored by some of the best developers in the business and working on some of the most challenging problems that a rapid growth venture-backed company can face.
Founded in Vancouver, Canada in 2008, Clio is transforming the practice of law, for good. Whether it's our industry-leading cloud-based practice management platform
, our ground-breaking Legal Trends Report
or our ever-popular Clio Cloud Conference
, Clio is at the forefront of advancing the legal sphere. With the help of the cloud, we make lawyers' lives simpler and help them better organize and manage their legal practices. As one of Canada's fastest-growing companies with international reach, we employ over 300 individuals with a rapidly growing customer base spanning 90 countries. Clio has been recognized as one of CIX's Top 20 Most Influential Technology Companies
, one of Canada's Top Small & Medium Employers
, and has one of Canada's 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures
. Additionally, for the last two years, we have been recognized on Deloitte's Fast50 Fast500 lists and were awarded Tech Culture of the Year
We are looking for the next wave of Clions to be part of our success story! Applicants should be available for a 8 month co-op period from May 2019 to December 2019. We will be accepting applications throughout January. Who You Are:
Nice To Haves:
- You've completed your second year coursework and be a 3rd or 4th year Computer Science/Engineering student;
- You are a rational and critical thinker who seeks solutions when you find problems;
- Excellent computer science fundamentals: data structures, algorithms; programming languages, SQL;
- Superb communication skills written, verbal, and spoken.
- Bring new ideas to the table to help make our environment better;
- Be constantly experimenting and learning outside the school curriculum;
- Help contribute to our culture. Board Game nights, Ping Pong, Street Fighter 2, beach volleyball league (on-premise), dodgeball team, whatever! Your contributions are welcome.
We believe that ensuring diversity and inclusion will produce a better place to work and a better product. We encourage all candidates to apply.
You must be eligible to work in Canada.