Fortinet (NASDAQ: FTNT) protects the most valuable assets of some of the largest enterprise, service provider and government organizations across the globe. The company's fast, secure and global cyber security solutions provide broad, high-performance protection against dynamic security threats while simplifying the IT infrastructure. They are strengthened by the industry's highest level of threat research, intelligence and analytics. Unlike pure-play network security providers, Fortinet can solve organizations' most important security challenges, whether in networked, application or mobile environments - be it virtualized/cloud or physical. More than 210,000 customers worldwide, including some of the largest and most complex organizations, trust Fortinet to protect their brands. Learn more at http://www.fortinet.com , the Fortinet Blog or FortiGuard Labs .
Fortinet team has a great career opportunity for a Linux/C Developer within its FortiClient team, which is responsible for several of Fortinet's client software development.
The new developer will be primarily working on the FortiClient software. The basic requirement is having some C/C++ programming knowledge.
Our ideal candidate will be smart/eager to learn. We are considering junior/new grads for this role but also open to a strong candidate at the intermediate level. Must have skills:
- Strong C and C++ programming skills
- Experience developing in Linux environment
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills Desired Skills:
- Experience with operating system interfaces for threads, process control, and virtual memory
- Experience writing and debugging multithreaded programs
- Experience with scripting languages (Python, Perl, Shell etc) is a plus Educational qualifications:
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related field
Management and Executive