Imagine yourself as part of one of the most dynamic companies in the healthcare technology industry today! QHR Technologies is a division of Shoppers Drug Mart, a Loblaw Company. QHR is leading the way in Canadian healthcare technology, by providing solutions to assist healthcare professionals enrich their practices and improve the quality of care delivered to all Canadians across the country. We are looking for talented, inspired, and motivated people to join our incredible team and experience a workplace culture that stands above the rest! Competitive salaries and generous perks are just a few of the reasons that QHR has been voted one of BC's Top Employers and Canada's Top Small & Medium Employers for many years running.Position Summary:
We deliver a comprehensive suite of technologies to enable secure medical record management and office automation for clinical environments. Our Electronic Medical Record (EMR) software AccuroEMR has the largest adoption in Canada and serves thousands of practitioners and millions of patients. Healthcare professionals rely on us to meet stringent provincial requirements for billing, insurance and reporting, as well as interact and communicate with their peers and patients. As we continue to expand our integrations into patient and pharmacy workflows, we are looking for talented Java developers to be part of our team and to help shape our next generation of products.About You:
- You are enthusiastic about making a significant difference in the lives of your customers through your work.
- You are passionate about software development and take security seriously.
- You love building beautiful applications that are easy to understand and use.
- You care deeply about your code and couldn't imagine writing software without TDD and Continuous Integration.
- You are a continual learner, love new ideas and have a natural curiosity to keep improving.
- You understand the value of timely releases to market, and know when not to budge on software quality.
Bonus points if you have experience with:
- A degree or diploma in Engineering, Computer Science or a related field.
- 3+ years of experience in enterprise Java desktop or web applications.
How to Apply http://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html?cid=11728fb
- JavaFX / Java Swing
- Java Spring Boot
- Restructuring code for testability
- Google Cloud Platform, Microsoft Azure or similar cloud deployments
- Jenkins and Continuous Deployment
- SQL Server or other database systems
- RabbitMQ or other messaging systems
- OAuth flows
- Building software in Healthcare
- Board/Card games
Posted: October 13, 2018
Closes: December 12, 2018