Fortinet (NASDAQ: FTNT) protects the most valuable assets of some of the largest enterprise, service provider and government organizations across the globe. The company's fast, secure and global cyber security solutions provide broad, high-performance protection against dynamic security threats while simplifying the IT infrastructure. They are strengthened by the industry's highest level of threat research, intelligence and analytics. Unlike pure-play network security providers, Fortinet can solve organizations' most important security challenges, whether in networked, application or mobile environments - be it virtualized/cloud or physical. More than 210,000 customers worldwide, including some of the largest and most complex organizations, trust Fortinet to protect their brands. Learn more at http://www.fortinet.com , the Fortinet Blog or FortiGuard Labs .
Our FortiSandbox team is searching for senior embedded developers to join their group! You can work for a company and team who are developing best in class sandoxing technology.
You will involve in the full development lifecycle of a new product that has a real impact in detecting security threats. You will use your skills to design, develop, maintain and improve new and existing components that are the backbone of the product
Desired Skills and Experience:
* 4+ years C or C++ programming experience in a Linux environment preferred (some Windows OS experience good as well)
* Strong python scripting skills a must for this role
* Familiar with Windows OS internal, SDK and API
* Experience with network programming (TCP/IP) and multi-threading programming
* Experience using source control software (SVN, Git)
* Familiar with basic network protocol knowledge, such as switching/routing, SNMP, NFS, SMB, etc
* Familiar with basic Linux programming trouble shooting tools
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, related field or equivalent experience.