Fortinet (NASDAQ: FTNT) protects the most valuable assets of some of the largest enterprise, service provider and government organizations across the globe. The company's fast, secure and global cyber security solutions provide broad, high-performance protection against dynamic security threats while simplifying the IT infrastructure. They are strengthened by the industry's highest level of threat research, intelligence and analytics. Unlike pure-play network security providers, Fortinet can solve organizations' most important security challenges, whether in networked, application or mobile environments - be it virtualized/cloud or physical. More than 210,000 customers worldwide, including some of the largest and most complex organizations, trust Fortinet to protect their brands. Learn more at http://www.fortinet.com , the Fortinet Blog or FortiGuard Labs .
The FortiCare team of the IT Department at Fortinet is looking for a Senior .Net Web application QA Engineer who is eager to work on multi-tier web applications and the latest web client technologies. This team develops and supports multiple applications including product registration, order fulfillment, service contract/license management, service renewal, and a CRM support ticket application. Job Responsibilities:
Job Skills Required:
- Understand company's business requirements for product entitlement/license management, product renewals and customer support
- Follow internal development, test and build processes
- Review business requirements for test case design.
- Work closely with development teams, preparing test cases/test data, executing the tests, and fully documenting and reporting the results.
- Analyze, maintain, and track defects for testing.
- Provide guidance to business users when execute UAT
- Able to meet aggressive timeline and handle multiple projects in parallel
- 5+ years of MS .Net web application testing experience
- Ability to design and execute test cases independently based on business requirement and system spec.
- Solid understanding of QA processes, methodologies and best practices
- Deep understanding of web page test and familiar with the debug mode of popular web browsers (IE, Edge, Chrome, Firefox, Safari etc.).
- Experience with MS SQL Server to write SQL script to prepare testing data, check test result data in DB.
- Ability to leverage test tools to automate test cases
- Good communication skills with business users and developers.
- Bachelors in Computer Science or Information Technology
Posted: February 16, 2019
Closes: April 17, 2019