Fortinet (NASDAQ: FTNT) secures the largest enterprise, service provider, and government organizations around the world. Fortinet empowers its customers with intelligent, seamless protection across the expanding attack surface and the power to take on ever-increasing performance requirements of the borderless network - today and into the future. Only the Fortinet Security Fabric architecture can deliver security features without compromise to address the most critical security challenges, whether in networked, application, cloud or mobile environments. Fortinet ranks #1 in the most security appliances shipped worldwide and more than 400,000 customers trust Fortinet to protect their businesses. Learn more at https://www.fortinet.com , the Fortinet Blog , or FortiGuard Labs .
As an integral part of the FortiDeceptor team, you will be involved in ongoing manual and automated testing of these products!
Ability to automate will be a plus and this team will be working on many interesting projects in the cyber security space. Job Duties
- Execute feature test on a 0-day malware detection product
- Work closely with developers to understand new features - Create and execute test specifications and test cases.
- Identify, document, and track software defects found during testing.
Work closely with developers to ensure defects are correctly identified and fixed Experience Required
- 3 - 5 years of software testing experience.
- A degree or technical diploma in Computer Science, Computer Technology, or related field
- Understanding of TCP/IP, routing, DNS, DHCP, routing and switching.
- Experience of network setup, Linux, Sniff
- Knowledge of general QA procedures and methodologies, as well as software development fundamentals
- Experience configuring, installing, and troubleshooting server software and hardware in a Windows and Unix environment - Ability to work on assigned tasks under tight time constraints
- Working experience on Virtual machine environment, i.e VMware / ESXi, Hypervisor a plus - Knowledge of database a plus
Management and Executive