Software Dev QA Engineer 2 (CARD2390)
Reference ID: %7BF8B6A043-D983-4DE1-AA0B-279D941AE818%7D
Fortinet (NASDAQ: FTNT) protects the most valuable assets of some of the largest enterprise, service provider and government organizations across the globe. The company's fast, secure and global cyber security solutions provide broad, high-performance protection against dynamic security threats while simplifying the IT infrastructure. They are strengthened by the industry's highest level of threat research, intelligence and analytics. Unlike pure-play network security providers, Fortinet can solve organizations' most important security challenges, whether in networked, application or mobile environments - be it virtualized/cloud or physical. More than 210,000 customers worldwide, including some of the largest and most complex organizations, trust Fortinet to protect their brands. Learn more at http://www.fortinet.com , the Fortinet Blog or FortiGuard Labs .
* Execute feature and bug fix testing using a combination of manual and automated testing techniques.
* Identify, document, and track software defects found during testing.
* Work closely with developers to ensure defects are correctly identified and fixed.
* Set up, maintain and operate experimental and hot-test network systems
* 1+ years of software quality assurance or network engineering experience in IT or related industry
preferably in routing/switching/network security fields.
* Experience in Unix/Linux environment is a must
* Knowledge of TCP/IP networking, firewalls, switching and routing is essential
* Familiar with general system maintenance and troubleshooting, understanding of combination of software
and different hardware components
* Good problem solving and troubleshooting skills
* Highly motivated and responsible quick learner
* Familiar with system installations, configurations, and troubleshooting
* Knowledge of at least one scripting language: Shell, Ruby, Perl, Python, etc
Posted: November 16, 2018
Closes: January 15, 2019