WW Ops Talent Product Team (TPT) is looking for passionate individuals who love to design and build truly innovative internal customer-facing interfaces and the services that make them possible.
It's Day 1 in TPT, and we're a team that powers the recruitment of the most talented and motivated employees in the world through technological innovations. We are determined to disrupt TA space by bringing in end to end automation of business process flow. The TPT technology team is in the early phases of design and development and this is your chance to shape a brand new product from the start.
In this role you will
• Work through all phases of the project lifecycle, including reviewing requirements, designing services that lay foundation for the new technology platform, build new interfaces and also integrate with existing architectures, developing and testing code, and delivering seamless implementations for Global customers.- Evaluate and utilize AWS technologies where appropriate, such as EC2, RDS/DynamoDB/RedShift, to design and build scalable backend web services and customer facing APIs.
• Deeply understand and work with variety of developer tools across the spectrum of Software development lifecycle
• Build iteratively using agile methodologiesBASIC QUALIFICATIONS
• 2+ years of non-internship professional software development experience
• Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
• 1+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems.PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, or a related field.
• Strong debugging/troubleshooting skills
• Experience developing software services and an understanding of design for scalability, performance, and reliability
• Professional experience in commercial or web-scale system software development and delivery
• Strong written and verbal communication skills; ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical individuals
• Track record for being detail-oriented and demonstrated ability to self-motivate and follow-through on projects
• Experience defining system architectures and exploring technical feasibility trade-offs
• Demonstrated ability to mentor other software developers to maintain architectural vision and software quality
• Possesses high levels of ownership and is self-directed and able to deal well with ambiguous problems
By submitting your application here, you can apply once to be considered for multiple Software Engineer openings across various Amazon teams. If you are successful in passing through the initial application review and assessment, you will be asked to submit your career and personal preferences so that our dedicated recruiters can match you to the right role based on these preferences.
Amazon is committed to providing accommodations at all stages through recruitment and employment in accordance with applicable human rights and accommodation legislation. If contacted for an employment opportunity, advise Human Resources if you require accommodation, including in order to apply for a position.
Software and Programming