Do you enjoy working in an entrepreneurial, fast paced environment, solving complex technical problems and delivering innovative solutions? Are you looking to impact customers and business by building impactful technology architecture and design that encompasses problem across fulfillment and e-commerce?
S2X (Sub-ten Selection & Experiences) team is working on innovative solution aimed towards making Low ASP (Average Selling Price) selection profitable by providing CX nudge and encouraging basket building. Team is responsible for providing Low ASP item recommendations and increasing UPOs (units per order) by creating a value added shopping experience and offering relevant product bundles. Another major area where team is focusing on is to develop a regional, selection experimentation system that enables the testing of selection and the determination of the value of offering the selection.
S2X team owns and innovates in a wide range of technologies and platforms. This includes the end-to-end experience across platforms and devices globally that enable consumers to easily find, purchase, and reorder the essential products they need and use every day. Doing so will require the invention of many new capabilities and innovative approaches across selection, supply chain, search and discovery, evaluation and purchase, up-sell and repurchase via a variety of new formats and delivery options.
As a Software Development Engineer II in S2X, you will work closely with some of the brightest software engineers and product managers, to solve highly complex supply chain and E-commerce challenges. You will:
• use software engineering best practices to ensure a high standard of quality for all deliverables;
• work with the product managers to refine the business and functional requirements and translate those into technical specifications;
• design the architecture, build the software, and work with the team to deploy your solution across the globe;
• write unit tests, integration tests, load tests;
• profile and optimize the solution.BASIC QUALIFICATIONS
• Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
• 1+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems.
• 2+ years of non-internship professional software development experience
Bachelors or Master's Degree in Computer Science or related field
5+ year's overall development experience.
Experience building large scale, high-performance systems in a complex, multi-tiered, distributed environment
Strong coding skill in at least one modern programming language such as Java or C#
Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
Experience to lead teams and guide engineers inside and outside the team for design
Experience with data mining, databases and massively parallel systemsPREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
Understanding of Amazon technologies like AWS, Sable, DynamoDB, S3, DataPath
Understanding of integration technologies like web services, messaging queues
Understanding of No-Sql and RDBMS database technologies
Experience with Retail website, SCOT technologies will be edge
Experience with MapReduce concepts and Hadoop
Software and Programming