Fortinet (NASDAQ: FTNT) protects the most valuable assets of some of the largest enterprise, service provider and government organizations across the globe. The company's fast, secure and global cyber security solutions provide broad, high-performance protection against dynamic security threats while simplifying the IT infrastructure. They are strengthened by the industry's highest level of threat research, intelligence and analytics. Unlike pure-play network security providers, Fortinet can solve organizations' most important security challenges, whether in networked, application or mobile environments - be it virtualized/cloud or physical. More than 210,000 customers worldwide, including some of the largest and most complex organizations, trust Fortinet to protect their brands. Learn more at http://www.fortinet.com , the Fortinet Blog or FortiGuard Labs .
The FortiCare team of the IT Department at Fortinet is looking for an intermediate Software Applications Engineer who is eager to work on multi-tier web applications and the latest web client technologies. This team develops and supports multiple applications including product registration, order fulfillment, service contract/license management, service renewal, and a CRM support ticket application.
The FortiCare systems are pure 3-tier web applications using MS .Net technologies and MS SQL server as the backend database. The ideal candidate will have an opportunity to work alongside very experienced engineers and enhance their program design skillset. Job Responsibilities:
Job Skills Required:
- Understand company's business processes for product entitlement/license management, product renewals and customer support
- Understand system specifications and application high level designs
- Complete application detail designs
- 5+ years of .Net web applications programming experience
- 5+ years SQL Server/T-SQL programming experience
- Understand OO design and common used web application programming patterns like MVC etc
- Understand application development methodologies and lifecycle management
- Bachelors in Computer Science or Information Technology