Our client, CATALYST AGENTS:
A growing marketing agency located in the heart of Gastown, Catalyst Agents is a boutique marketing agency striving to deliver world-class integrated marketing campaigns. Serving recognized clients such as Concord Pacific, Birks Jewelry, Steve Nash Clubs, Lexus and more, Catalyst Agents is a pioneer in the Chinese digital marketing space, and handles bi-lingual campaigns in English and Chinese, ensuring the marketing objective and messaging doesn’t get lost in translation. We are a growing, entrepreneurial, hard-working team that takes pride in their work.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Social Media Strategist will help our clients launch and grow their social media presence. They will monitor, evaluate and devise recommendations to continually improve the performance of our clients’ social media accounts. A typical week starts with a Monday team meeting, where The Social Media Strategist reviews progress and defines priorities for the week ahead. There will be weekly or bi-weekly meetings with clients over the phone and content will be prepared weekly or bi-weekly for client review and approval. Engagement on all client accounts is expected daily, flagging any comments that needs to be reviewed by the client. The role reports in to the owner of the agency and has the support of a content coordinator.
- Compile social media strategy brand guide for current and prospective clients.
- Review strategic tactics for the client on a weekly or monthly basis as needed
- Review social media data insights and trends with the team to make recommendations.
- Communications plan for PR issues that may arise in social media space.
- Creating strategy guides, presentations and reports.
- Responsible for creating content on various English social platforms including Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Snapchat, and other platforms. This will be done with the support of our Graphic Designer and/or photographer to ensure visuals are top-notch.
- Oversee content creation on Chinese social platforms.
- Scheduling and posting content onto Client social media accounts using the Hootsuite.
- Responsible for daily engagement on client social media accounts.
- Defining and maintaining a tailored brand persona for each client’s social media presence. Ie. A high-end jewelry brand would have a different engagement strategy and tone compared to a mom and pop doggy daycare.
- Must be bi-lingual in English and Chinese. Excellent English written and verbal communications skills. Conversational-level Mandarin or Cantonese language skills.
- Fluent in using all social media platforms – latest features and developments.
- 2-3 years of marketing experience in social media.
Connect with employer:
About GO Recruitment
GO Recruitment is different. We are not shy about disclosing up-front who is the company we represent (90% of the time). The only reason we sometimes mask the name of the company is due to circumst...