Finning International Inc.Number of Openings:
You are equal parts strategist, communicator and analyst, the Social Media Advisor will play a pivotal role in driving lead generation and audience engagement across all of Finning's paid and organic social platforms. You will own and enhance the strategy and positioning across all channels including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram while constantly keeping a pulse on the latest social media trends, technologies and platforms.. You are the internal SME for all things social. You will educate and inform internal employees, partners and stakeholders on how to best leverage Social Media to expand Finning's reach. If you enjoy engaging others through social media, have a creative knack for words and images, possess strong content writing abilities, keep reading! Based out of Vancouver, Edmonton or Calgary, you will report to Senior Manager, Digital MarketingJob Description:
- Drive and shape a data-led performance marketing strategy, leveraging audience and targeting capabilities to maximize lead generation and sales.
- Create both paid and organic social media content. Effectively manage content creation work internally (self produced) and externally (through agency).
- Manage campaign calendars and direct self and/or agency to create ad campaigns, while analyzing data and insights to inform future strategy. Communicate actionable, strategic social media insights to internal stakeholders.
- Act quickly on insights to direct self and/or agency make all necessary improvements to continuously drive improved engagement and leads.
- Manage the social media agency to ensure the smooth delivery of the day-to-day production, scheduling and posting of organic content across all Finning's platforms, including Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube and other social media platforms.
- Train, manage and communicate with the social media agency to conduct daily community engagement of all Finnning's social channels.
- Manage a monthly multi-channel, multi-stakeholder content calendar that supports both product and brand campaigns and tells the brand story in our authentic voice.
- Develop dashboards and provide monthly updates to internal stakeholders about their social media performance, provide insights and recommendations on how to improve performance.
- Perform research on current benchmark trends, audience trends, competitor activities and growth.
- Stay up-to-date with current and emerging platforms, technologies and trends in social media and continuously apply them to improve metrics such as engagement and lead generation
- Research and create content for specific campaigns and segments, including blogs, newsletters, publications, advertising copies, etc.
- Influencer relationship management - keep informed of industry influencers and find ways to work with them in digital and social media content.
- Become an expert in Finning's brand and brand guidelines, ensuring all social assets follow Finning's brand guidelines, tone and voice.
- Provide general support for brand campaigns, events, and other public relations projects.
- Under the direction of other team members, update website content using a variety of tools.
- 4+ years of related experience and a strong background in social media marketing, both organic and paid.
- Deep expertise in all social media channels including, but not limited to: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube.
- Expert proficiency with paid social media development - strategies around targeting, audience building, advertising formats, budget management, etc.
- Deep understanding of the media landscape both in digital and traditional channels.
- Expert knowledge of Facebook Ads Manager, social advertising development, audience building, re-targeting, ad formats, tracking and analytics.
- Post-secondary education in a related field (Advertising, Marketing) and/or relevant experience.
- Project management experience required.
- Working knowledge of social media scheduling software, SEMrush, Photoshop, project management software an asset.
- Experience working with web content management systems (Adobe Experience Manager) or Sharepoint is an asset.
W e are committed to diversity at Finning, to building and sustaining a diverse and inclusive workforce and as an equal opportunity employer we encourage applications from all qualified individuals. Finning does not discriminate against applicants based on genders, races, national and ethnic origins, religions, ages, sexual orientation, marital and family status, and/or mental or physical disabilities.
Sales and Marketing