Work at one of the 50 best employers in Canada! If you are looking for an empowering and progressive place to build your career, then you've landed in the right place at BCAA. With our corporate Head Office in Burnaby and locations around BC, we offer a wide variety of opportunities all across the province. Go the extra mile and share our vision to be the most trusted organization in British Columbia, absolutely famous for doing the right thing. We are hiring Social Brand Ambassadors!Position Overview:
Evo Car Share, created by BCAA, is seeking energetic and outgoing Social Brand Ambassadors
focused on Social Media coordination to join our Evo Car Share Street Team to support our exciting roster of summer events.
Evo is the evolution of car sharing in BC, made to easily Get you from here to there with room for your friends. With 1500 cars at your fingertips in our home zone, Evo is one of the most convenient and affordable ways to get around Vancouver.
Brand Ambassadors will be the first line of contact with the public through face to face interactions at various community, sporting and special events throughout the Evo Home Zone. In addition to being the face of our Brand in field, the Social Ambassador is key to building our online brand presence by curating fun, engaging content for our social media accounts based on our event activations and setups.
Selected candidates will be hired through Kelly Services Canada, Ltd.Key Responsibilities:Events Marketing & Promotions:
- Responsible for capturing relevant and on-brand photos and video of Evo's event setups and activations, in support of brand guidelines and Evo's personality
- Ensure visual consistency of branded assets at events and in for social media and online activity), with focus on Instagram stories.
- Increase Evo brand love & awareness through fun, authentic and impactful storytelling
- Represent the Evo brand consistently and in line with our brand guidelines, including proper use of uniforms, event equipment and branded elements to educated and signup new members in field
- Support achievement of member acquisition targets & sign ups, through dynamic Instagram stories and genuine belief in Evo's service
- Be proactive in identifying new platforms & streams to reach our target demographic and expand our membership base
- Encourage use of hashtag printer and provide compelling contesting and social strategies to increase use of this tool at onsite activations & events
- Performs other marketing duties relevant to promoting Evo's brand
- Setup events efficiently and professionally with all required components (tents, signage, branded giveaways, vehicle placement)
- Communication of success stories, key learnings and other activities to Evo Marketing Team
- Attend and participate in team meetings, as required and keep up to date on Evo Marketing and Operational initiatives
- Certificate in Social Media Management or equivalent
- 1-2 years' experience in event marketing, brand promotion, digital and social media coordination
- Experience coordinating a brand's social media, or personal blog is an asset
- Proven ability to approach members of the public in a friendly, enthusiastic, energetic and outgoing manner
- Demonstrated communication skills and leadership skills-must speak clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations and demonstrate group presentation skills
- Proven team player with a positive attitude and a strong desire and passion to succeed
- Proven ability to work reliably and independently with little or no supervision
- Demonstrated adaptability - must adapt to changes in work environment and manage demands
- Proven ability to work well with others and accomplish team goals
- Ability to travel to various promotional events in the Lower Mainland or throughout the province as required
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Valid BC Driver's License with a clear driver's abstract required for travel is required
- Must be available to work a flexible schedule, predominantly on evenings, weekends and holidays
We aspire to be one of the best places to work for those who value integrity, teamwork and sustainability. Each of us will grow personally and professionally by doing engaging work with inspiring people.
Banking, Finance and Insurance