You are experienced in developing, supporting, and administering Microsoft service solutions including Microsoft Teams, Power Platform and SharePoint Online. You'll work closely with both end-users and analysts to identify, create and configure solutions including providing tier 2/3 support to end-users.
In this role, you will provide your expertise and knowledge in identifying, creating and configuring solutions to end-users; helping to define best practices and recommendations; and advise on architecture and roadmap for the technology. You possess a specialty/background with business intelligence or data analysis and will work heavily with the Power Platform (Power BI, Power Apps and Power Automate), while being a positive contributor to team culture and collaboration.Essential Responsibilities
• Grow and develop the Power Platform at Ledcor. Contribute to both internal roadmap initiatives and business-driven demand.
• Provide consultation and advice across the supported Microsoft services, with a focus on business intelligence and/or data analysis.
• Provide support and assistance to internal team members to ensure the completion and flow of work.
• Provide tier 2/3 support and education to end-users and business stakeholders
• Monitor, administrate and configure Microsoft Teams and Power Platform.
• Support and maintenance across Microsoft 365 services.
• Keep apprised of Microsoft updates to services and communicates updates about company systems.
• Document solutions and helps define training material.
Additional Information: Company Description
• Diploma or degree in Computer Science, Business or related field
• 5+ years of business intelligence or related experience
• 5+ years of experience with Microsoft services (such as SharePoint Online, Microsoft Teams, Power Apps, Power BI and Power Automate)
• 3+ years in a software development environment
• Expert-level SQL / NoSQL skills
• Expert-level knowledge of Power BI, Power Apps and Power Automate
• Advanced-level knowledge of Microsoft Teams
• Intermediate-level PowerShell skills
• Skilled in client requirements gathering, process analysis, and testing
• Ability to develop high quality documentation and provided user guidance and assistance
• Effective analytical and communication skills
• Ability to prioritize assignments and work independently
The Ledcor Group of Companies is one of North America's most diversified construction companies. Ledcor is a company built on a rich history of long-standing project successes.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!Date Posted
Jun 26, 2020
1067 West Cordova Street, Vancouver, BC, Canada