IT/IQ Tech Recruiters is seeking a Sharepoint Developer to join our client in Vancouver, B.C.
Why work with our client?
- Competitive rates
- Long-term contract extensions
- Centrally located
- Working with a team comprised of different departments and roles (e.g. User experience, Business, Testers, Analysts, Managers, etc.) to provide support for our portal solutions
- Analyzing, designing, configuring, developing and testing of SharePoint 2013 and 2016 solutions through the release management methodology;
- Investigating and resolving SharePoint production issues, incidents and problems
- Composing documentation to support solution design, operational requirements other release-related methodologies;
- Other related duties that do not affect the nature of the job
Top Skills Required
- Experience and demonstrated ability in developing, and integrating with, web services
- Experience and demonstrated ability with Microsoft .Net platform and C#
- Experience with code management or version control tools, particularly SVN
- Advanced skills in both back-end and front-end web development
- SharePoint Administration experience or knowledge at the Shared Services level or higher would be an asset
- Sharepoint search knowledge and experience would be an asset
- Advanced knowledge of application debugging techniques and tools
- Advanced knowledge of quality assurance practices relating to software development, including unit and integration testing
- Knowledge and experience with iterative and waterfall methodologies
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction
- Must be legally eligible to work in Canada
Why work with us?
- IT/IQ has consistently been one of the top three vendor’s year over year since 2010
- We provide excellent access to key hiring managers, which other agencies may not have access to
- When hiring managers are reviewing resumes, they will review the resumes from the agencies that have previously proven themselves and can be trusted
IT/IQ Tech Recruiters provides contract and permanent IT recruitment services to employers across Canada. We have a specialized approach to recruiting, segmenting our recruitment teams into specialty practice areas focusing on Development, PMO, Infrastructure and BI/CRM/ERP skill sets.
This approach enables our recruiters to become specialists; they know the market and work hard to understand each candidates’ capabilities, goals, career ambitions and quickly present them with the best possible opportunities. We are committed to helping candidates develop their careers and to helping our clients grow their business and complete important projects successfully.
We create opportunities for IT Professionals to empower business.