Finning Canada Number of Openings:
Reporting to the Shared Services Supervisor, the Shared Services Advisor is responsible for coordinating the Maintenance Work Order administrative process including document control, internal communications, Service Excellence governance and other work order activities.
As the Shared Services Advisor - you will track and provide updates on Maintenance Work Order progress from creation of the service request form, through repair execution to final review activities leading to Work Order closure.
We are seeking individuals who understand the value of customer relationships and providing customer centric solutions.
We look forward to you joining our team.Job Description: Duties and Accountabilities:
- Responsible for Service Request process including: account verification, credit approval, review & application of marketing programs, compile product service history, service letters, and Dealer Product Support results.
- Verify that Service Request provides clarity to align scope / budget and schedule agreed to in quote
- Provide visibility to any threats or risk to Finning discovered while researching service history, nature of repair, or other factors that disclose a potential of risk to the business; create visibility during repair execution and participate in applicable Key Stakeholder conversations
- Attend Scheduling and PRE/ MID / POST Job meetings, capture action items, document smart action plans and update commitment dates.
- Identify & communicate risks such as bid variance, rework, and threats to commitment dates
- Understand & coordinate site training & site access clearances for Finning Service Technicians as required
- Communicate any deficiencies (Labour, 3rd party billing, check sheets, service reports, parts returns / core credits) and follow up on completion
- Initiate closure documentation and job closure activities as per checklist ensuring that the Work Order is complete.
- Degree or Diploma with focus on Business, Accounting or Administrative preferred
- Solid understanding of project management: scope, schedule, budget, risk, communication, change management and stakeholder management
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Service-oriented mindset, attention to detail and the ability to adjust priorities to match urgency
- Knowledge of document control, billing, repair, and work order processes is beneficial
- Performing a similar role in a Dealership or Coordination Role in Construction / Oilfield / Forestry / Marine or Site / Field Administrator is an asset
W e are committed to diversity at Finning, to building and sustaining a diverse and inclusive workforce and as an equal opportunity employer we encourage applications from all qualified individuals. Finning does not discriminate against applicants based on genders, races, national and ethnic origins, religions, ages, sexual orientation, marital and family status, and/or mental or physical disabilities.
Administrative Customer Service and Support