NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a ServiceNow Testing Specialist to join our team in Vancouver, British Columbia (CA-BC), Canada (CA).
The ServiceNow Testing Specialist will analyze and conduct thorough quality control tests to ensure that ServiceNow operates properly, is defect free and meets or exceeds specified standards. Responsibilities:
• Works with business and development teams to clarify requirements to ensure testability.
• Drafts, revises, and maintains test plans, test cases, and automated test scripts.
• Executes test procedures according to software requirements specifications.
• Logs defects and makes recommendations to address defects.
• Documents, evaluates and researches test results.
• Retests software corrections to ensure problems are resolved.
• Documents evolution of testing procedures for future replication.
• May conduct performance and scalability testing.
• High level analytical and problem-solving skills, with a demonstrated ability to investigate complex issues and make informed decisions about them when written guidelines are not necessarily available
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and a passion for workingin highly collaborative environments. Basic Qualifications:
• Minimum 5 years' experience with business analysis and process analysis
• Minimum 5 years of hands-on testing experience within a whole range of Component testing, functional testing including UAT, acceptance and system testing, both manual and automated testing.
• Minimum 5 years working experienced under Agile.
• Minimum 5 years experience with ServiceNow testing, ITILand Test Automation.
#LI-MIWS About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100. NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants without regarding to race, color, religion, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for all employees. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please inform your recruiter so that we may connect you with the appropriate team. Job Segment:
Testing, Cloud, Consulting, Business Analyst, Technology