6-month ServiceNow Developer contract role with a growing team supporting a global retail organization.
- Contract ServiceNow developer role
- Growing team supporting a global retail giant
- Remote work until at least August 2021
What & Why:
As a result of investment into service excellence our client is looking to add a ServiceNow developer to their team to support the addition of new functionality. You will be working with process managers to fully understand business functionality, pain points, and areas of improvements.
You should have hands-on experience in Service Catalog/Service Portal/Virtual Agent/HR modules and create and use update sets to move customizations between ServiceNow instances.
You will be responsible for the design, prototyping, implementing, testing, and deployment of changes including but not limited to business rules, technical solutions, such as client scripts, UI pages/actions/policies, scheduled job, import sets and transform maps, ACLs and notifications.
This client has a global presence and is one of the most recognizable Canadian brands. They are well known for their corporate culture and won major awards for their accomplishments in 2019. 2020 remained a very strong year for them which included a major strategic acquisition. 2021 has them investing majorly in bleeding edge technology as they looking to be a global leader in retail technology. They have an all-star leadership team who keeps you accountable and provides support while still affording you tremendous autonomy. They are located close to rapid transit in newly renovated offices in downtown Vancouver and have full remote on-boarding capability during Covid19 and are full work remote until at least August 2021.
You will bring the following education, skills and experience to the role:
- 3+ years of experience of ServiceNow development in ITSM, ITOM, ITAM, CMDB and HR modules
- ServiceNow System Admin Certification
- ServiceNow Certified Application Developer Certification
- Overarching understanding of ServiceNow Enterprise product suite
- Fundamental understanding of the key technologies relevant to the ServiceNow integration solutions including: ServiceNow API’s, SSO, SAML, SSL, Web Services, LDAP, JDBC, ODBC, REST, SCP, FTPS
- Web portal development skills, such as HTML, CSS, Angular JS, bootstrap
- Experience implementing the following Core Process Areas: Incident, Problem, Change, Service Catalog, Request, and CMDB
- Ability to create reports using the standard reporting engine, plus metrics and SLAs
- Intermediate Performance Analytics understanding and implementation skills
- Strong understanding of ServiceNow best practices (including scripting, security, implementation)
If the sound of this opportunity excites you, and you’re confident that it’s a good fit for your experience and career goals, then we’d love to hear from you! Please send your updated resume to us by applying to this posting and one of our awesome team of recruiters will be in touch.