NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking Service Now Developer
to join our team in Burnaby, BC (Remote)
The ServiceNow developeris the technology subject matter expert responsible for theanalysis, design, development and implementation of software projects on theServiceNowplatform. Responsibilities:
- Analyze business situations and work within a group environment to provide efficient and effective software solutions.
- Participate in the full software development life cycle: Analysis, Design, Coding, Testing and promotion into Production.
- Provide technical support during all phases of project delivery. This includes, but is not limited to: development of project estimates, solution design review, documentation creation and review, and peer code reviews.
- Implement and customize a web architected, n-tiered enterprise application. Requirements:
- 5+ years ServiceNow development, configuration and administration experience in an enterprise environment.
- 6+ years of computer programming experience.
- ServiceNow Certified System Administrator.
- Service Now Developer Certified.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science. About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100. NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law.
#INDAPPS Job Segment:
Developer, Consulting, Computer Science, Java, Information Technology, Technology