Finning Canada Number of Openings:
Join the Finning family!! The Service Support Advisor is a key member of the Customer Support Operations team responsible for providing exceptional support to both internal and external customers, while coordinating the execution and administration of Maintenance Customer Orders.
As the Service Support Advisor, you will be responsible for: opening work orders; recommending repair options, providing estimates and quotations, obtaining PO's; and investigating and responding to all incoming inquiries in a timely and professional manner. You will also work with Aftermarket and Sales Teams to ensure the proper prioritization and timely processing of all job functions.
We are looking for individuals who actively seek opportunities for improvement and consistently strive to exceed customer requirements and expectations.
We look forward to you joining our team.Job Description:
- Proactively communicate with both internal and external stakeholders on key activities in support of their operational requirements.
- Investigate and respond to all incoming service, warranty, customer, and production inquiries
- Participate in meetings with internal and external stakeholders
- Regular follow-up and communication of job status
- Verify that Service Request provides clarity on Customer Orders & work order structure to align scope / budget / schedule agreed to in quote
- Provide visibility to any threats or risk to Finning discovered while researching service history, nature of repair, or other factors that disclose a potential of risk to the business
- Provide all communication & documentation for filing in job binders
- Provide support to Service Supervisor, adhering to Service Excellence operational practices & processes
- Escalate & create visibility of any risk during repair execution and participate as required in Key Stakeholder conversations
- Schedule and participate in Pre/Mid/Post Job and Scheduling meetings to document smart action plans and update commitment dates.
- Communicate any deficiencies to the accountable positions and follow up on completion (Labour, 3rd party billing, check sheets, service reports, parts returns / core credits)
- Ensure warranty claims have all required documentation to process in web tool
- Document & escalate delays to expedite and drive activities
- Initiate closure documentation and activities as per checklist ensuring that the Order is complete and ready for review and present to customer for approval
- Required completion of high school or grade 12 diploma
- Previous customer service experience
- Ability to understand the customer's component rebuild expectations and recommend repair and technical reporting options
- Experience working in a heavy equipment dealership would be considered an asset
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong time management and organizational skills, with a keen eye for detail
Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint)
W e are committed to diversity at Finning, to building and sustaining a diverse and inclusive workforce and as an equal opportunity employer we encourage applications from all qualified individuals. Finning does not discriminate against applicants based on genders, races, national and ethnic origins, religions, ages, sexual orientation, marital and family status, and/or mental or physical disabilities.
Customer Service and Support Operations and Logistics