Company: Finning CanadaNumber of Openings:
Worker Type: Permanent
Position Overview: As a Service Supervisor with Finning Canada, you will manage the team by providing strong leadership, measure technician productivity, coach, mentor, provide performance feedback and support the growth of the technicians. You will develop and leverage both internal and external relationships to identify process improvements, create standardization, and understand and achieve business goals.
If this role sounds like a great fit for you, apply today!
- Model the way for safe, environmentally sound and healthy work behaviors in support of Finning's Safety Policies, Programs and initiatives
- Collaborate with the Product Support Service Manager and other Stakeholders at the Branch to ensure the successful execution of o perations to achieve sales targets and sustainable growth
- Coordinate and schedule work orders and repairs, provide warranty decisions and administer claims as appropriate
- Leadeffective resolutionsfor customer and supplier issues to achieve high customer loyalty
- Motivate and develop t echnicians to achievepersonal andteam performance objectives as aligned toRegionaland Corporategoals and established plans to ensure service key indicators are met
- Provide guidance to the team on Finning policies
- Review and monitorwarranty statements to ensure objectives are achieved
- Manage and execute training requirements, performance evaluations and coaching sessions for all direct reports
- Red Seal Heavy Equipment Technician certificate
- Minimum 5 years leadership experience
- G eneral knowledge of business principles
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to develop solid relationships with both internal and external customers
- P lanning and organizational skills with the ability to achieve results in a fast-paced environment
- Computer literate with proficiency in Microsoft Applications, SIS and Caterpillar Corporate Web Navigation
- Driver's License with a clean Driver's Abstract
W e are committed to diversity at Finning, to building and sustaining a diverse and inclusive workforce and as an equal opportunity employer we encourage applications from all qualified individuals. Finning does not discriminate against applicants based on genders, races, national and ethnic origins, religions, ages, sexual orientation, marital and family status, and/or mental or physical disabilities.