Finning Canada Number of Openings:
We are looking for people who have the ability to see opportunities where others cannot. Individuals who help our customers and drive our business objectives. People who are eager to contribute their talents and their ideas to a successful industry leader. If that describes you, then let's talk about your future with Finning (Canada).
As a Service Supervisor with Finning Canada, you will manage the team by providing strong leadership, measure technician productivity, coach, mentor, provide performance feedback and support the growth of the technicians. You will develop and leverage both internal and external relationships to identify process improvements, create standardization, and understand and achieve business goals.Job Description:
- Model the way for a safe, environmentally sound and healthy work behaviors in support of Finning's Safety Policies, Programs and initiatives
- Collaborate with the Product Support Service Manager and stakeholders at the Branch to ensure the successful execution of operations
- Coordinate and schedule work orders and repairs, provide warranty decisions and administer claims as appropriate
- Leadeffective resolutionsfor customer and supplier issues to achieve high customer loyalty
- Motivate and develop technicians to achievepersonal andteam performance objectives
- Provide guidance to the teamson Finning policies
- Review and monitorwarranty statements to ensure business objectives are achieved
- Manage and execute training requirements, performance evaluations and coaching sessions for all direct reports
- Heavy Equipment Technician certificate is preferred
- Minimum 5 years leadership experience
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Computer literate with proficiency in Microsoft Applications, SIS and Caterpillar Corporate Web Navigation
- Driver's License with a clean Driver's Abstract
- Please note this position is available for either 7x7 or 14x14 continuous shift rotation.
W e are committed to diversity at Finning, to building and sustaining a diverse and inclusive workforce and as an equal opportunity employer we encourage applications from all qualified individuals. Finning does not discriminate against applicants based on genders, races, national and ethnic origins, religions, ages, sexual orientation, marital and family status, and/or mental or physical disabilities.
Customer Service and Support