For over 40 years, this mechanical contactor has serviced Western Canada. They have built long lasting relationships with both ICI and high-rise residential clients to replace and service their ageing systems. This group has built their core business around service, building maintenance, building re-pipe, boiler retrofit, mechanical contracting etc. They strive to always provide the highest quality work as it relates to plumbing, heating, HVAC, controls, drain work and pipe replacement. Currently, this team is looking to add a mechanical service manager to their team!The opportunity is here to take your career to the next level.
• Work with team leads to schedule, direct and provide technical support for technicians to meet service demands and customers’ expectations
• Supervise and directs the technicians to effectively perform the functions of equipment repair, installation, start-up, operation, and other duties as required to ensure customer satisfaction
• Reviews technicians’ work to ensure quality meets established standards, techniques and safety requirements; makes recommendations as requirements to improve quality and productivity
• Ensure that personnel are being scheduled properly by skill level, efficiency and training requirements
• Report on project information, estimated time to complete jobs, labor hours and parts or material used
• Maintain communication with vendors and factory personnel concerning warranty issues, product recall notices, operational problems with products, premature failures and other issues as they apply to products and equipment sold and serviced
• Review work orders, invoices and time reports for accuracy, and to ensure timely cash flow and maintain minimal account receivables
• Specify and ensure that required parts are ordered in timely fashion to ensure work deadlines are met
• Ensure that all company/department policies are being followed by all technicians
• Oversee assigned service vehicles, monitors vehicles to ensure they are being maintained and operated as required and used according to company policy
• Work with other departmental managers to meet company and departmental goals and objectives
• Other tasks and responsibilities as required to maintain efficient department operations
• 7 – 10 + years of Mechanical Service experience in Plumbing, HVAC or related.
• Organized and detailed oriented multitasker
• Dispute resolution
About Chorius Corporate Solutions Inc.
CHORIUS is a Vancouver BC based Executive Search & Management Consulting firm. We are the trusted advisor to the small, mid-sized and large businesses. We assist Executives to make distinctive,...Read More