Company: Finning CanadaNumber of Openings:
Worker Type: Permanent
Position Overview: As a Service Administrator for Finning Canada, you are part of a team working diligently to provide consistency of service while performing high volume data entry, assisting in the preparation of routine reports and accountable for various general administrative duties.
If this describes you as an individual, we want to hear from you!
- Meet and greet customer arriving for service appointments
- Provide customer service to our customers
- Answer, forward, and screen phone calls within the Service Department in a professional manner
- Maintain service and warranty records management and filing processes
- Provide customers with information and updates regarding the status of their heavy equipment repairs
- Open and close invoices and average age of timecard entry
- Code accounts payable and expense reports
- Stationary ordering
- Maintain documentation and document control for the overall Finning Health and Safety program
- Update safety policies, maintain safety forms, update safety passes, coordinate safety meeting and track National Safety Codes (NSC)
- 2 years of office experience
- Strong computer skills with working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Self-motivated and ability to work with minimal supervision
- Strong organization, prioritization and time management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Accurate and attentive to detail
- Excellent organization and prioritization skills
W e are committed to diversity at Finning, to building and sustaining a diverse and inclusive workforce and as an equal opportunity employer we encourage applications from all qualified individuals. Finning does not discriminate against applicants based on genders, races, national and ethnic origins, religions, ages, sexual orientation, marital and family status, and/or mental or physical disabilities.