Requisition ID: 147304
At Scotiabank Digital Factory, the reach and opportunity of a global organization meets the passion and drive of a startup. Reinvention starts here-and it starts with you.
We believe that the pathway to success is paved with user feedback, so we're constantly asking our customers how they want to bank. When we find an opportunity to make things people will love, we assemble teams of specialists to collaborate in Digital Factories in Canada, Chile, Mexico, Peru, and Colombia. We work fast, and we work smart. Join us to create meaningful experiences and build the bank of tomorrow for our customers around the world.
If you'd like to learn more about our Digital Banking career opportunities, explore our Communities of Practice, or hear from our leaders, check out our Technology at Scotia career page.
Our team leads the technology strategy and roadmap for content management systems (CMS), marketing campaign management, Akamai cloud network infrastructure, and other web-scale customer journey enabling systems for digital marketing.
We are looking for a SeniorWeb Developer
to help with digital transformation around improving search engine optimization of our customer-facing web sites and a complex regulatory program that impacts a large part of our portfolio. Is this role right for you?
Do you have the skills that will enable you to succeed?
- Champions a customer focused culture to deepen client relationships and leverage broader Bank relationships, systems and knowledge
- Responsible for planning and estimation, implementation, testing, deployment, support, documentation, and overall technical ownership of the AEM platform
- Lead the technical design, development, code reviews, deployment, strong coding standards for efficiency and reuse of Adobe Experience Manager solutions
- Providing technical guidance and mentorship to the team on software development best practices using clean code, solid architecture and craftsmanship
- Determining feasibility and scalability of AEM to solve business needs, interacting with business and product owners in order to define technical solutions
- Integrating RESTful APIs and third-party systems as part of the overall architecture
- Understand how the Bank's risk appetite and risk culture should be considered in day-to-day activities and decisions
- Champions a high performance environment and contributes to an inclusive work environment.
- 3+ years of Experience in AEM touch UI/modern components
- 3+ years of Experience in full cycle AEM implementations using version 6.5 (AEM component development, Asset workflow development, Schedulers, Metadata & Tag Management plus integrating AEM with other applications)
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required
Location(s): Canada : British Columbia : Vancouver || Canada : Ontario : Toronto
Scotiabank is a leading bank in the Americas. Guided by our purpose: "for every future", we help our customers, their families and their communities achieve success through a broad range of advice, products and services, including personal and commercial banking, wealth management and private banking, corporate and investment banking, and capital markets.
At Scotiabank, we value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to the Bank, and are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. If you require accommodation (including, but not limited to, an accessible interview site, alternate format documents, ASL Interpreter, or Assistive Technology) during the recruitment and selection process, please let our Recruitment team know. If you require technical assistance, please click here . Candidates must apply directly online to be considered for this role. We thank all applicants for their interest in a career at Scotiabank; however, only those candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted.Job Segment:
Developer, Bank, Banking, Computer Science, Engineer, Technology, Finance, Engineering
Banking, Finance and Insurance Information Technology